Sunday, April 6, 2014

Get to Know Marcus Yates in our new weekly fan question blog.


















Lettey: Of the songs you've written so far, which is your favorite and why? 

Marcus: That’s really hard to tell. I spent so much time on all of them to the point where they all are my favorites as an (unfinished) whole. I’m still spending time on them.

Lettey. Do you have any shows coming up?

Marcus: No Shows coming up. Just creating and writing.

Lettey. What is the best way for people to get a hold of you if they wish to book a show or have you on a track?

Marcus: The best way to get a hold of me is at Oobersounds@gmail.com for booking and serious inquiries. (Marcus is working on his new album and response times may be delayed but we will all do our best to respond.)

Lettey: Will you be attending the Gathering of the Juggalos again this year?

Marcus: If Krizz Kalico has his own set there, then yes I will.

Lettey: Tell me why you feel Jazz is a good musical inspiration and what do you hope it will bring to your fans?

Marcus: Jazz is infinite. The sings, chords, different tempos and time signatures, you could be really innovative with it. It has no rules.

Lettey: People really enjoyed your podcasts online, any chance of bringing those back from your college days?


Marcus:  I don’t know. Being so indulged in just creating this project..It’s really hard to tell. I’m in the moment right now and just recording my moments. 

If you have a question you are dying to know about Marcus, shows, the album, or just about anything, send Marcus an inbox message on Facebook and see it answered here each week on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment